Dina Ezagui MS, CCC-SLP, TSHH, QOM
MS-Ed SBL/SDL, COM®
Dina is a New York State licensed and certified Speech Language Pathologist. She holds ASHA’s Certificate of Clinical Competence. She is also a New York State certified School Building Leader and School District Leader.
Dina attended Queens College, CUNY where she received her Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders. She graduated in 2003 with high honors and continued her training in Brooklyn College, CUNY. She received her Master of Science in Speech Language Pathology in 2005. To further her leadership and mentorship skills, Dina perused a degree in leadership. She graduated from Brooklyn College in 2018 with a Master of Science in Education/Educational Leadership.
Dina has focused her clinical skills on treating patients with:
- Communication Delays
- Speech Sound Disorders
- Feeding Difficulties
- Oral Sensory Aversions
- Swallowing Disorders
- Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
She received specialized training
in the following:
- Beckman Oral Motor Techniques
- Oral Placement Therapy
- PROMPT -Bridging level
- Pediatric feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- Ankyloglossia/Tethered Oral Tissues
- The Buteyko Clinic Method
Dina has taken specific interest in the Orofacial Myology and expanded her knowledge through multiple Orofacial Myology and airway courses. She trained through Neo Health and became a Qualified Orofacial Myologist (QOM). She has also trained through the International Association of Orofacial Myology, and the Breathe Institute’s Myo Mentor course. She is currently on the IAOM certification track.
Dina has received 5 ASHA ACE awards and the Gruss Life Monument Excellent Teacher Award.
Dina has mentored and supervised graduate students as well as new graduates during their Clinical Fellowship year (CFY). She is currently serves as the Early Intervention speech supervisor for Yeled V’Yalda ECC.
Dina lives in Brooklyn NY with her husband and 4 children.
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Teaching Speech and Hearing Handicapped- TSHH
- School Building Leader -SBL
- School District Leader-SDL
- Buteyko Clinic Certified Instructor
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- The International Association of Orofacial Myology (IAOM)
- American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry (AAPMD)
- International Consortium of Oral Ankylofrenula Professionals (ICAP)
- International Affiliation of Tongue- Tie Professionals (IATP)
- Buteyko Clinic International